Countdown to Number Two

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Super Girl Returns

Nothing like a piece of tissue paper!

Tonight we went around the house and I told you about "problems you could solve" and you happily fixed them. You even gave me magical flying powers so I could follow along with you. So I followed you around the house, your teeny 5 day old, sister in my arms.

You also had Gymnastics today at WAYA after school. You rode from Good Shepherd to WAYA with Caroline Patrick and then from Gymnastics home with Isla Barksdale. Apparently you chatted away with Gillian and Isla, telling them about how baby sister has her days and nights switched, about how we had sushi for my birthday on Saturday night and how baby sister is going to be a piece of sushi for Halloween.... among other things. And although I know you'd prefer me drive you, I was delighted to know you were feeling so comfortable with them. Your delightful chattiness is something you are very particular about with who you share.

Also- it's hot again. It cooled off last week but kicked back up to 88-92. You got hot this evening so slipped out of your leotard and have been rocking this look ever since.

Xxoo,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment