Countdown to Number Two

Friday, October 28, 2016

First Feeding Session Together - Oct 18

Molly couldn't have been more proud and loving in wanting to give Lilly a bottle. Since I don't have a pump and she hasn't yet taken a bottle yet, this presented a bit of a problem.

Enter: the supplemental nursing system.

Thankfully- I still had the supplementing bottle and tubing from the hospital when the doctor wanted me to pump and nurse to give her a boost because of the jaundice. Band just a little milk which leaked out into the nursing shield during her previous nursing session.

Molly happily settled in to hold the bottle up and let it slowly drop into Lilly's mouth. Lilly curiously looked up at her big sis and whole never really took to drinking from it, both sisters seemed to have cherished the experience with each other and realized that something special and sweet was going on at that moment. I sure knew it.

I love you both so much. Xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment