My little Molly Maryn, it's your Dad. It's October 4th, 2016 and I just wanted to write you a note to let you know how much I love you. When I stop and think about you, I immediately see you prancing into a room with your blonde hair bouncing in a pony tail behind you, your brilliant blue eyes sparkling, and a mischievous smile on your face. With such regularity, your Mom and I look at each other and say, "She is something else," and we mean it. You steal my heart on a daily basis and you are such a joy to be around. You're funny, you are loving, and you are so smart and sweet.
I hope you know how much I love you, Molly, and that you will always know that. And I hope you know that, although I'm far from perfect, I'll always try my hardest to be the best father I can to you, to be there for you when you need me, and to come from a place of the best intentions when it comes to you.
With much love and pride,
Your Dad
No comments:
Post a Comment