Can I please freeze you at this sweet age forever? You are so precious and delicious and sweet and darling. I am so entrance with you- as I have been- bit it seems we are on the precipice of passing the 'baby' phase which makes me want this to just linger forever.
I don't know if anything can be as sweet as when I wake up in the morning because you have crawled up and are giving me a giant slobbery kiss on my cheek and then giggle as you pat my face. We have been "co-sleeping" from 5-6ish AM to about 8 o'clock for a couple months now. I know I need to break you out of the habit but frankly, it takes a lot of work and you love it so much and I know that it won't last forever anyway. Sure, I am ridiculously sleep deprived and exhausted ALL THE TIME but I guess everything has a price.
Sent from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment