Countdown to Number Two

Monday, July 9, 2018

The Day of the Jellyfish

By Molly


Today there were a lot of jellyfish at the beach. 


I got bitten by in like three spots by jellyfish but we caught 11! We were at the beach that we have been to a few times and we also saw some really big fish, but we didn't get to catch one. 


It itches a LOT all over my legs to have a jellyfish sting. 


After we caught the jellyfish we would put the jellyfish on rocks so they would die so no one would get stung by them anymore. 


They looked like goopy things of clear slime that moved by themselves. 


Mom wiped vinegar all over my legs and then a waiter from the beach restaurant put some paste on my legs.  Then I had to be in the shade and it still itched for awhile.


But now I'm going back to the water to play again. Bye bye. 











Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment