Countdown to Number Two

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Dear Santa 2016

Dear Santa,

These are the things I want, Santa. A Poopin Pup, red boots with pointy end for my toes, a look and find book -whichever kind you get me. I want you to get me anything you think I want that is big. A new Elsa pillowcase. I want two new strollers. I want a live baby that is fake and then he comes alive and some make-up for Christmas. And I want an abominable snow monster that is fake that is medium sized. And some Frozen sunglasses that have snowflakes around them. May I have a charm bracelet with 7 charms on it – whichever charms you pick for me. And I guess I want a picture frame, too, with a picture of a heart in it please.

From
Molly
Love Santa Claus


Dear Santa,

Hope has been good! Give him a gift, like quiet booster rockets! This year I'd like a metal detector or a drone with cameras that connect to a phone or an iPad and I would like to read "Fox in Socks" and other tongue twister books. To wear I would like a new vest or a sweater that has lights on it that says "Merry Christmas" and lights with Santa going down a chimney and Rudolph on the roof on the same shirt. And a nutcracker. And a game on a DVD. And a charm bracelet and a charm. And a nerf gun, surprise me which kind, and can I have two? I want one for a friend. And can it snow on Christmas?

I've been good and Molly has been good. I'll leave you some cookies.

Love,
Jackson


Your Santa,
This letter is for Lilly, or new little sister. Can she have some new PJs and maybe a new blanket. And her own personal little nutcracker. And bye bye Santa Claus, I love you

Love Santa.
From Lilly.
By her brother and sister.


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment