Countdown to Number Two

Friday, February 10, 2012

Up All Night

Hi Little One.

We are 23 weeks as of yesterday. 

You are super active, which I love.  You roll and flip and thump and stretch constantly, with the exception of an occasional nap.  And those naps aren't generally during the night.  Mama woke up with you at about 4 this morning (a fairly regular occurrence these days; usually I'm up earlier than that, though) and you thumped around to keep me company until I finally, wearily went back to sleep around 7:45, and then again at 8:30 when your big brother's nanny arrived.  Amazingly, I woke again a little before 11:00(!) I can't remember sleeping that late.  Not sure if it's the allergens in the air (Elm is budding and I've been pretty sneezy for the past day) or if I'm just hitting the third trimester sleepy phase a bit early.  Either way, I guess I was pretty darn sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment