Countdown to Number Two

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Tennis, Anyone?

Wow!! Molly, you are absolutely AMPED about tennis. After your first class yesterday, you practiced last night at home and again this morning!

I let you have your pick of rackets, which included one that was a size up (and 3x the price) and colors I knew you would like. It is really a pretty racket, actually. But your eyes were big and you got quiet and whispered to me "I'm really into it" as you stared at your new racket. 

You have told me a few times already that you "are really into it" and when you say it, you kind of hunker down and are really focused. 

You even told me "can you imagine if there wasn't gravity?! Then we couldn't even have TENNIS!" 

Literally day 2. 

It's raining right now and you said wistfully, "I just hope it stops raining because I want to get to play tennis tomorrow!"



Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment