On our last night in 2906 Oakhurst, we got to bed way too late. But thankfully, it gave us a moment to pause and I had a chance to appreciate, one more time, our precious neighbors Cory and Sam.
Your room was too dark for you on the night light bothered you. One night, you realize that Corey and Sam's kitchen light gave you just the right amount of glow to easily drift off to sleep. A few weeks later, I saw Sam in the yard and mentioned it to him. They both love y'all, but Sam in particular seems to adore little kids. Almost immediately after I told him, I saw him "realize" something - and I did to - so clarified that it was so precious, but I didn't by any means tell him so they would do keep doing it. Oh well.
They haven't missed a night since.
They've even been out of town and I realized that they must have set a timer or something, because little so you know, they've got you covered, Molls.
I hope you always know- in your heart and mind- that you are surrounded by people who love and support you.
Happy birthday eve, my love. I cannot believe that I've been blessed with eight whole years with you.
All my love,
Now and always,
Moma


No comments:
Post a Comment