As we were getting ready for bed tonight you asked me why it "always looks like there's a baby in my tummy"
Which is funny for MULTIPLE reasons.
But especially that I've worked out a bunch this week and have some fine back in my core finally. And I'm still nursing your sister which generally has my body hanging onto that last 5-10 lbs on my lower tummy and top of my hips (not that it bothers me or that I'm concerned, I just notice it stays there until I quit nursing) so the commentary that you're noticing and think it's "always there" is amusing.
But TODAY- the comment was especially clever.
On a related note: You also often ask me about when you will have mama milk. And last week we were talking about school and somehow it came up that kids move away and I jokingly (in a voice were you two knew I was teasing) said "oh, don't grow up and move away, live with me forever!!" To which you looked me in the eye and immediately replied "I have to - because I want to be a mama someday, too"
Love you, little mama. And I tell you all the tine, but I know you're going to be a fabulous mama one day. 💕
Sent from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment