Countdown to Number Two

Monday, May 18, 2015

Lip Gloss vs. Milk

So, I gave you a little trio set of "Frozen" lipgloss which you were thrilled about. You had me show you how to squeeze it from the tube and put it on your lips, then you wanted all three lipgloss is put on. After I few minutes, you wanted to put them on me. At first he gave me a choice as to which flavor but then suggested that I put on another one, too. And then, the third one. Although the tubes are colored pink, blue and purple, the gloss itself is clear and slightly shimmery. You were so delighted it was so cute.

A little while later, we were putting away the plates from dinner and realized you had only had about half of your "nighttime milk" which we have recently been having with dinner rather than after bath to move the bedtime routine along a little quicker. It has been a great adjustment for us! You kiddos are addicted to your "nighttime milk" which is really pretty sweet. Offered in your cup and ask if you wanted anymore. This seems like an obvious question/response but then you actually thought about it for a couple seconds then shook your curls 'no' and said "I'm done." Your dad and I exchanged confused books and I asked "are you sure, baby? Why?" To this to this you breezily replied "I don't want to mess up my lipgloss"

Lip Gloss – 1
Milk – 0

Epilogue: I've then took the opportunity to teach you how you could drink without smearing you're the gloss. You picked on the maneuver quickly and then took a few exceptionally careful sips. Then I explained you could also use a straw, you visibly processed the mechanics of it and then you were quite happy with that option. Not only did you finish the cup of milk through the straw, you asked for a little more.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment