Countdown to Number Two

Monday, October 28, 2013

Updates and What Not

There have been so many amazing and precious things lately. You are right at the cost of talking but not quite yet. You understand 95% of what I say to you and we 'chat' all day long.

This morning, the song "I'm getting ready" was playing and when it ended you find the word "More" and said "muh muh" over and over. When I asked to confirm, you wanted that song to play again. I thought that was pretty cool given that it is a song you were born. As a sidenote. My hands have been pretty slow lately between you and your brother. Often not having time to return a phone call or text to a friend. That noted, it is also obviously bit tricky for me to clear off my phone which is my main camera for you guys, my big camera or a little camera. Especially since the computer hard drive is full. I'm looking into some online storage options. So that I can get back in gear with snapping 1 million pictures today. Especially because your new little curls are so stinking cute. And I need to do some serious videotaping of your cuteness, too.

With the year anniversary of your surgery and last week's check up, your dad and I have been on emotional overload. My head is full of things I want to write to you and tell you but it seems there's just so much I don't know where to begin. Maybe the practice of clearing out the pictures will be a bit of a catharsis and open things up again.

We are currently in the pick up line and today we have your dads car so I am using the hands-free function to dictate this email. It probably has a 10 of typos – but at least it's getting done. We're almost at the front to pick up Jackson so signing off now.

All my love,
Mama

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment