Countdown to Number Two

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Taking Over the Bed

Our bed time/sleep routine for the past 2 to 3 months has gone like this:
-you go to bed around 9 o'clock
-wake up around midnight or 1:00 crying – I nurse you and your ball back to sleep
-you wake up again around 5/530 and get a one-way ticket to mom and dad's bed. Almost always, dad goes and get you at this time and brings you back upstairs where you snuggling with me. You nurse for little bit, sleep for little bit, then wake up and nurse on the other side.

This particular morning, you actually slept longer than me and I was able to slide away without waking you up. So I got these sweet pictures of my little snuggle bunny.

I know that it is not the great happen as to form and I am completely exhausted most of the time. However, it won't be long before we can't do this anymore, anyway; so I figure we will enjoy it while it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment