Countdown to Number Two

Friday, June 15, 2012

Fwd: Melanie's Wedding in September

Pictures for cousins :-)

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Emily Price <emilyshrumprice@gmail.com>
Date: June 15, 2012 6:34:22 PM CDT
To: Kristin Thompson <kethompson1@gmail.com>
Cc: "Price, Theodore J - (tjprice)" <tjprice@email.arizona.edu>, "<joeaprice@gmail.com>" <joeaprice@gmail.com>, Rubria Marines <rubriam@yahoo.com>, SusanVincenti <susanvincenti@gmail.com>, Phil Vincenti <pvincenti@tcwall.com>, Chad Thompson <chadthompson1@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Melanie's Wedding in September

Molly Molly Molly :)

Here ya go, team:



Glamor shot/ Kissy face:

I got my eye on you…


Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 15, 2012, at 12:35 PM, Kristin Thompson <kethompson1@gmail.com> wrote:

That is great, thanks Ted! We'll try to match up with you guys.  Two of Chad's brothers are in Boulder so we may head that direction at some point too.

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 1:23 PM, Price, Theodore J - (tjprice) <tjprice@email.arizona.edu> wrote:
Hi Kristin,
I am planning to go, and Rubria wants to go but it is hard for her to work out her schedule when it is during the week.  I will likely fly in on Wed and stay around through the weekend in Denver.
And Joe and Emily, yes, send more pictures!!
Ted

On Jun 15, 2012, at 10:19 AM, Kristin Thompson wrote:

> Hi guys!
>
> I hope you're all doing well!  Emily & Joe - congrats again! SEND MORE PICTURES!!
>
> I wanted to see how you guys are planning to make Melanie's wedding happen - are you all flying in Tuesday? Or Wednesday morning? I just wasn't sure how best to pull it off, to take time on the front-end or the back...but wanted to be sure to overlap with you guys as much as possible!
>
> ~Kristin
>
> --
>
> Kristin Thompson
> 615.512.9858
>




--

Kristin Thompson
615.512.9858 

No comments:

Post a Comment