Well, as of yesterday morning, I officially can't wear my size 5 rings anymore (rings that are usually too big for me) so I am sans jewelry. Which feels weird since I always wear my rings. I had to take off my wedding band and engagement ring a week ago. My feet are also swollen, even when I wake up in the morning, and hurt when I walk. They are swollen so much they burn- hands and feet. And the worst part: my neck and cheeks are swollen and puffy. I'm avoiding mirrors and cameras.
But you and I are closing in on delivery day, when ever it may be (9 days till your official due date) and happy that you have been able to 'bake' in there as long as you have. I have already been pregnant with you 3 1/2 weeks longer than with your brother. My hands and feet didn't swell with him, but he arrived at 35w, 1d and my face, neck and body was VERY swollen after delivery. I can't imagine how puffy i might be after delivering you, given that I'm already puffy... Stay-Puff Marshmallow Woman maybe? Sorry, our first pictures will be emotional, meaningful and beautiful-- but likely not very 'pretty.'
Sent from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment