Countdown to Number Two

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Your nest

Mama has been 'nesting' for you. Today we finished moving your brothers stuff into the front bedroom and your stuff into your bedroom. I  also picked up the new rug for your room today.  Your nursery will be grey and cream-- or 'platinum' and cream, as your great Aunt Mary calls it -it's fancier that way ;)  she is also making a beautiful quilt with pinks in it. So you'll have some pink, but not too fru-fru, and most definitely gorgeous. 

In a week and a half, cousin Graham will be returning with two sheets, a dust ruffle and a minkie that Aunt Mary made for you. I'm super excited. 

I also went through all the clothes I've already bought for you and some that have been given.  It looks like you're
pretty much covered for your first year of life!! I can't believe it. I started putting it in drawers but it will all have to come out to be washed. However, I think I'll wait until right before you arrive so it's nice and fresh. 

Still need to work on the walls but I think that is pretty well covered, too. 

Here's a picture of your new rug.  And if you look closely, you can see the top of my bump at the bottom of the pic. Ha!




Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment